Author Topic: 3.7 BETA 5 (final beta!)  (Read 673 times)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3.7 BETA 5 (final beta!)
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2020, 05:23:15 PM »
Fixed.  I'm looking forward to the next update, too.  I was hoping to get it out this weekend.  But one last thing I wanted to throw in was player image rotation.  I got it partially working and then realized how many places in the code it touches.  Going to a take a little longer than I anticipated.

tonkatommy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2020, 12:06:06 AM »
Hey Corey,

Had a tournament last Thursday. Program seemed to run fine for what I was doing.

I did however, have trouble moving the game screen to the second monitor. There is no options under Preferences > Display to control the game window any more.
Is it just me or has it moved/changed?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2020, 02:27:52 PM »
Hey Corey,

Had a tournament last Thursday. Program seemed to run fine for what I was doing.

I did however, have trouble moving the game screen to the second monitor. There is no options under Preferences > Display to control the game window any more.
Is it just me or has it moved/changed?

It has been removed, because it is no longer needed.  With the Settings window closed, press F11 to toggle full-screen mode/window mode.  In window mode, you can drag the Game window to your second display, then press F11 again to go back to full-screen.

tonkatommy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 09:34:06 PM »
Ahh I see, yea that's pretty much what I did anyway.. Right click exit full screen etc..

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 10:54:54 PM »
Ahh I see, yea that's pretty much what I did anyway.. Right click exit full screen etc..

Yep.  You can also move the mouse to the top of the Game window and a big X should appear, allowing you to exit full-screen mode.