Author Topic: 3.0.9 Player Movement Issue  (Read 2679 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
3.0.9 Player Movement Issue
« on: November 21, 2011, 10:45:57 AM »
Corey - I presently have my preferences set to pause the clock once the movement is accepted. I'm presently in the process of loading in a tournament that TD wasn't used for (it wasn't my turn to host). I'm declining the movements until a table collapses, but the clock still pauses.

Additional Info: Taking a closer look, it's pausing as the player movement dialogue opens - or at least a split second prior to the dialogue showing on the screen.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:49:16 AM by Magic_fubu »
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3.0.9 Player Movement Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:56:50 AM »
The preference is "Pause the clock for player movement", and it is pausing the clock when movement is suggested.  Probably should change it to "Pause the clock when player movement is suggested", and add a new preference "Pause the clock when a suggested player move is accepted".

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: 3.0.9 Player Movement Issue
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 08:32:10 PM »
Unless it was a bug before with how it acted, I believe that the way you're describing for the "new" preference was the way it was acting.... Could be wrong though ???
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!