Author Topic: Players Screen Not Displaying Info...  (Read 1136 times)

Guzzler

• View Profile
Players Screen Not Displaying Info...
« on: November 04, 2018, 07:16:39 PM »
I've been having a few problems recently, and I'm going to assume that the new laptop with Windows 10 is the issue.

The latest problem is as that all the player info is not showing up on the players tab.  For all players currently playing in my league, I have them listed as "OPS Member" under the notes column.  However, there are a few players that are in my league, their "bio" says OPS Member in the notes.  But, when added to the tournament, nothing is appearing in the notes column.

I do need to know how many "league" members player in specific tournaments for scoring and points.  I normally just sort using the notes column, as it's easy and simple.  But, with it not showing everyone correctly, I've missed a bunch of points, and must now work back to figure out everyone who's been missed.

Any ideas on why this is now happening?

THANX
JARROD

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Players Screen Not Displaying Info...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 02:48:53 PM »
Can you provide a screen shot?  I've never heard of an issue like this before.

Also, if you award points based on league membership, that's something that can be done with the Points for Playing formula.  inLeague and leagueRank variables are available.

Guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 07:06:10 PM »
I am a complete tool!!  I captured screen shots, and just before I was to send them to you, I noticed that I placed "OPS Member" under the "Player ID" column.  I spent multiple hours trying to figure this out.  My apologies for wasting your time.

And hey, excellent work on 3.5 - can't wait to get a working copy!

I had sent you and e-mail with the error message that I keep getting, and the fact that it takes over 50 seconds per player to add to my game.  Any thoughts?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 08:04:49 PM »
I haven't seen anything.  When did you send it?