Author Topic: Statistics Profiles  (Read 3136 times)

stickyshed

• View Profile
Statistics Profiles
« on: June 01, 2018, 04:48:49 AM »
We can currently select tourney stat profile based on the folder, the league, the members and a date range (after X, before Y).

I would find it really useful to be able to select on a rolling basis (i.e. only select tourneys in the last year, for example).

Any chance of this, or can this be done already with a bit of jiggery-pokery?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Statistics Profiles
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 12:12:32 PM »
How do you mean?  If you've already got a date range, how does restricting it to the last year help?

stickyshed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 01:00:22 PM »
Ok some background...

I want to be able to review stats based on how someone's played in a year, or six months, 2 years, whatever.

It would be nice (read: nice and easy for me) if I could set the filter to only include games within those periods, without having to go in and edit each profile manually with a start date and end date.

"Include tournaments in last X days" kinda thing...

NB i dont have any "seasons" in the classic sense.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 01:55:21 PM »
You're looking for a quick way to temporarily change the date range?  Am I understanding correctly?  In other words, you've already defined your Profile, and it may or may not have a date range set, but when you press "Refresh Stats" and you choose a profile, you'd like to also be able to select a date range (which would override the date range in the profile, but only temporarily, only for this stats run)?

stickyshed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 06:13:01 PM »
Not quite - this is what I envisage -

In addition to the "tourneys after X date" and "tourneys before X date" a "tourneys in last X days" field would do the trick.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 07:23:27 PM »
Sounds more like a "quick filter".  Would any other profile settings apply?  (League, Season, etc)

stickyshed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 01:21:03 PM »
Other profile settings would apply just like any other profile.

Are you thinking of a different way tomacxomplish the same goal?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 08:10:47 PM »
Well, I guess I was thinking that the list could change to show your existing profiles plus a "quick profile", that would allow you to select a date range using common ranges, rather than specific ranges (like you noted: last 6 months, etc).  That would mean only the dates would apply (no other filter items, like league or season).  Or, the selection dialog could be expanded to allow selection of a profile and then there would a date override that could be selected, overriding the dates in the profile.