Author Topic: Having Problems After Loading A Background Image  (Read 1865 times)

Viper

• View Profile
Having Problems After Loading A Background Image
« on: February 11, 2011, 06:51:11 PM »
I am using the latest Beta version and for whatever reason once I load my template and start the tournament my display showing the tournament begins to flash once every second from the image to a white screen. I tried my other templates and the same thing happens. I deleted TD and reloaded and the problem continues even after building a new template. I even did a system restore and this did not help. If I delete the background image then the problem goes away. Thinking there was a problem wiith the images I used new images from my camera but the problem continues. I'm Pissed...

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Having Problems After Loading A Background Image
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 07:07:18 PM »
Odd... I've experienced something similar - but when either starting up or exiting the program... Never with the tournament running... Never with a pattern or reason either on my end, thus I've left it be for what it is.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »
Hard to diagnose without some hard data.  How about posting your layout (use the Export feature on the Layout tab so we get images, etc) and your tournament files?

Viper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 07:14:35 AM »
Hard to diagnose without some hard data.  How about posting your layout (use the Export feature on the Layout tab so we get images, etc) and your tournament files?

Here is the strange part. I deleted everything from my computer and reload TD then rebuilt a template with image, changed the text, and font size. Next I saved the template using Save As and renamed the the layout. When I loaded the layout the changes I made to the blinds, rounds minutes, etc, were saved but the image, fonts, and fonts size were not. I emailed the file to you...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 07:57:10 AM by Viper »

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 05:46:51 PM »
I took this as the Screen Saver...mine is set for 900 which is 15min and thats when it happens. And these pic are from the default.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 08:58:51 PM »
Just wanted to follow-up on this.  Viper and I have been working through this via email, and it turns out IE 9 was the culprit.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 07:17:56 AM »
Just wanted to follow-up on this.  Viper and I have been working through this via email, and it turns out IE 9 was the culprit.
So is ie 9 not stable yet. Keep getting update message on the microsoft updates

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 10:43:49 AM »
That would be my assessment.  Although I did not ask what version of IE9 Viper was using.  IE9 is in the release candidate stage, which I would take to mean it's nearly done.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 02:50:25 PM »
That would be my assessment.  Although I did not ask what version of IE9 Viper was using.  IE9 is in the release candidate stage, which I would take to mean it's nearly done.
TY