Author Topic: Stats Table  (Read 1772 times)

Carlavatky

• View Profile
Stats Table
« on: October 14, 2019, 02:16:07 PM »
Working with new layouts in 3.7 beta. I don't think there is a way to control the table column widths at the moment but the column justification is making for some ugly graphics. Is there any way to set them all to "center" for example so that the display looks less jammed together?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stats Table
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 02:19:48 PM »
There is an option in the screen properties to use the full screen width (right now I am away from my PC and cannot check the specifics).

This actually hasn't changed from the previous versions.

Carlavatky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 02:41:59 PM »
There is an option in the screen properties to use the full screen width (right now I am away from my PC and cannot check the specifics).

This actually hasn't changed from the previous versions.

The "Stats" token within a cell that is the issue. Notice in the screen cap how the "Rank" number is RH justified and smashed against the "Player" column etc? I have tried the Cell Spacing option in the token with a number from 1 to 1000 and it doesn't seem to effect anything.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 03:07:51 PM »
Ah, I was thinking it was the Player Rankings page.  I'll check it out.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 06:11:04 PM »
Thanks for reporting this.  This issue actually affects a few other layout tokens as well.  Although I have not yet specifically tested the impact, I think it affects <rankings>, <chipleaders>, <chips> and <playernames> (all tokens that use HTML tables for their layout).  Will fix for beta 2.

Carlavatky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 06:28:22 PM »
Thanks for reporting this.  This issue actually affects a few other layout tokens as well.  Although I have not yet specifically tested the impact, I think it affects <rankings>, <chipleaders>, <chips> and <playernames> (all tokens that use HTML tables for their layout).  Will fix for beta 2.

Nice! The other items I pointed out (cell borders, token dialog) appear to be more "operator error" than anything else.

bsdunbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 07:59:52 AM »
Glad I am not the only that this drives crazy.
Look forward to the update!