Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help Me / Layout settings
« Last post by Pokehigh on March 20, 2024, 10:58:50 AM »
Hello, how can I set the program to show the same layout after each blind level?
So far, I can only select ‘Main Screen’. However, it switches back to the standard layout after every second blind level.
Thx for help ;)
Templates, Layouts and Sounds / Re: Clock-Help
« Last post by Michel Weder on March 13, 2024, 06:37:00 AM »
You are a genius. Thank you.
« Last post by Corey Cooper on March 13, 2024, 06:05:09 AM »
Not really "fix" it, but work around it.  You'll need to set a size (width) on either the clock cell itself, or put the clock in a container with a fixed size.  For example, it looks like the clock "half" of the image is about 370 pixels.  You could set the width of the clock cell to 370, or change the contents of the clock cell to something like this:

<div style="width: 370px; overflow: hidden"><clock></div>

That should keep it a fixed size no matter its contents.
« Last post by Michel Weder on March 13, 2024, 02:03:08 AM »
Absolutely brilliant, that worked really well too.
During the tournament I noticed that the cell to the right of the clock "jumps" because I don't use a monospace font. Is there a way to fix the cell or its contents?

« Last post by Corey Cooper on March 11, 2024, 01:40:52 PM »
I see.  So, leave the preference "off" and you'll need to modify the Blinds cell.  Your Blinds cell is different from the default, but it will still be something like this.  You just need to add the abbreviateChips attribute:

Blinds<br><smallBlind abbreviateChips="true"> / <bigBlind abbreviateChips="true">
« Last post by Michel Weder on March 11, 2024, 01:04:32 AM »
Hi Corey,
thank you for your answer.
 I had already found the entry. I wanted to give the blinds short from round 5 (2k-4k) but leave the chip stack long (220 000).
So exactly like in the picture.
« Last post by Corey Cooper on March 10, 2024, 03:32:42 PM »
Preferences tab -> Currency / Numbers category:

« Last post by Michel Weder on March 10, 2024, 01:59:40 PM »
That worked wonderfully. I have still one question. Is it possible to show the blinds shortened to 1k/2k and the chip count in full, see photo.

Help Me / Re: Player Image not saving
« Last post by pugs on March 04, 2024, 01:56:35 PM »
Player images are imported and stored in your player database.  You'll need to get those images onto the laptop.  I would recommend backing up the database on the PC and restoring it on the laptop.  You can find the Backup and Restore features on the Database tab.

Thanks, I actually tried that soon after posting and forgot to come back to say fixed...
Help Me / Re: Player Image not saving
« Last post by CJCollins31 on March 04, 2024, 01:34:45 PM »
We use SynchTool by Anchor
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10