Author Topic: Bounty trigger  (Read 2870 times)

Silver Owl

• View Profile
Bounty trigger
« on: May 08, 2023, 10:53:51 AM »
We have a bounty on the last game winner. I use the prize tab "bounty on player" dropdown to select the last winner. I would like to trigger an event when that player is knocked out with an announcement that the bounty has been won, is that possible? Is there a trigger for that?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bounty trigger
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 01:25:54 PM »
Unfortunately I don't think you can.  The trigger would need to be "A player busts out", but there's no variable that would allow you to determine that the hitman won a specific prize.  In fact most of the variables apply to the player busting out, not the hitman.  I'll have to look into that to see if/how that can be done.

Bonsteen

• View Profile
Re: Bounty trigger
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 03:27:28 PM »
Unfortunately I don't think you can.  The trigger would need to be "A player busts out", but there's no variable that would allow you to determine that the hitman won a specific prize.  In fact most of the variables apply to the player busting out, not the hitman.  I'll have to look into that to see if/how that can be done.

Apologies for reactivating this thread, but...

I think the OP was looking for the trigger that fires when a previously identified player is busted out, and not looking  to identify the hitman.

.OP  manually places a bounty in Player X at start of.tny
.when player x busts out, fire an announcement that says something like "Bounty Alert! Someone just took out our last winner and earned their Bounty" (or.similar)