Author Topic: images not loading  (Read 4595 times)

violator

• View Profile
images not loading
« on: July 13, 2006, 02:07:35 PM »
OK I am very new at this, I have borrowed a few of the uploaded layouts and I am trying to edit some of them to insert pics of my own instead of the previous owners settings..... it seemed pretty straight forward, I removed the text path way for the original pic and used the insert image button, the texts is inserted and seems ok, but when i goe to the main screen  - none of the pics are present??? just a red-x... can any one provide some direction?

BTW I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE
It has made my games so much easier

Vio

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: images not loading
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 02:47:28 PM »

violator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 03:30:15 PM »
Simple enough, thanks for the help... I will look there from now on so as not to bother you With silly questions that could have been answered by the faq...lol

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 03:37:54 PM »
Good policy, but sometimes it's good to ask.  In this case, I decided to double-check the FAQ, just in case, and found it to be inaccurate.  So I updated it first.

violator

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 04:00:15 PM »
cool thanks again, is there a way to copy items from the tool box from one layout and apply it to another layouts tool box? Also is there an area that i may learn more about this type of coding.. i want to place an area to show the hitmen and who they busted out and have it scroll across the bottom of my screen... i know this is bother-some so i appogize in advance.. thanks again for the help

Vio

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 10:15:25 PM »
Not yet.  This is actually a feature a started during the work on 2.0, but it remains unfinished.  The ability to import cells, screens, banners, etc, from another layout... will eventually get there.  For now, you'll have to duplicate the items manually.

To learn more about creating a layout, all I can really suggest is to consult the user gude and take a look at the various included layouts, and those that others have shared to see how things are done.  Knowing/learning HTML is a big plus as well.

violator

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 05:47:17 AM »
roger that, thanks again!!! ;D