Author Topic: Couple of BIts, PLease  (Read 1124 times)

Whiterhino

• View Profile
Couple of BIts, PLease
« on: March 20, 2020, 06:39:50 AM »
Is there a way to represent total prize money before rake as  token, and is it possible to execute calculations and / or formula in the form of a token.  If I were to create a variable and incorporate it into a token where in the software to I create it. For instance the total number of players multiplied by the buy in would give me the prize pot prior to the house rake.

Thanks

Whiterhino

• View Profile
Re: Couple of BIts, PLease
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 06:43:00 AM »
In addition just a minor point, I had an idea for a tournament where all players who survive to the break are given bonus chips is there a way to automate this?

Thanks

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 10:06:12 AM »
Is there a way to represent total prize money before rake as  token, and is it possible to execute calculations and / or formula in the form of a token.  If I were to create a variable and incorporate it into a token where in the software to I create it. For instance the total number of players multiplied by the buy in would give me the prize pot prior to the house rake.

Thanks

You're probably looking for the <expression> layout token.  It allows you to compute an expression (formula) and display the results.

To display the total prize money before rake, you could do:

<expression text="pot + totalBuyinsRake + totalAddOnsRake + totalRebuysRake + totalFixedRake" format="money">

This made me realize there's no variable for the entire rake.

For "total number of players multiplied by the buy in would give me the prize pot prior to the house rake":

<expression text="totalBuyinsAmount" format="money">

Unfortunately this token currently doesn't have the Test Formula window incorporated into it, so you'll have to put the formula together (if you need to test it) over in the Points for Playing input on the Game tab and then once you've got what you need copy it into the expression token's "text" attribute.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 10:07:38 AM »
In addition just a minor point, I had an idea for a tournament where all players who survive to the break are given bonus chips is there a way to automate this?

Unfortunately there's no way to automate this.  You can perform an add-on with $0 cost for all remaining players to accomplish this.  Not automated but quick and easy.

Whiterhino

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 07:33:38 AM »
Thank you, excellent as always.