Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Templates, Layouts and Sounds / Re: Built In Screens
« Last post by videocontact on Today at 01:45:25 PM »
here is a photo of my screen before the tournament and a photo of my screen during the tournament. I use the banner set to display different images in my screen before the tournament.
« Last post by videocontact on Today at 01:38:46 PM »
Here is a presentation that I made myself with a screen before and during the tournament. Maybe that can give you an idea.
« Last post by Corey Cooper on Today at 08:51:43 AM »
Is it possible to create an own info screen, f.e. for next tournaments?

Sure.  There is at least one example of this in the built-in layouts.  I think the "Blue and Green" layout has a pre- and post-tournament screen.  They use the various tokens found on the Rules tab to display information.
« Last post by Steff on Today at 12:54:19 AM »
Is it possible to create an own info screen, f.e. for next tournaments?
Help Me / Re: 2nd computer
« Last post by Corey Cooper on January 18, 2022, 07:21:12 PM »
A personal license may be installed on more than one PC at a time (up to 3 at a time in fact).  But the restrictions are the license holder must own the PCs (you can't share your license or install it on a friend's PC), and you're not supposed to use it on more than one PC at a time.  The terms are supposed to support the situation you've described, for the most part.  Many people (myself included) like to set things up on one PC (a desktop PC for example) and then use a laptop or another PC to run the tournament.
Help Me / 2nd computer
« Last post by slimysim on January 18, 2022, 04:24:33 PM »
Hi Corey,

I think I might already know the answer to this, but I will ask anyway.  I use a laptop to run TD on as we mostly play around my friends house (he has room for 4 tables!!!), however at home I have an all singing all dancing top spec PC with 2 screens.  My question is this, is there a way for me to use my home PC to edit the tournament but still run it from my laptop for the actual game?  I'm guessing I need to buy 2 licences, is this correct??

Cheers
Simon

PS brilliant software, thanks for developing it!
Help Me / Re: Seating Chart Token
« Last post by efdenny on January 17, 2022, 04:05:34 PM »
No worries... how about adjusting the width of the columns?
Help Me / Re: Seating Chart Token
« Last post by Corey Cooper on January 17, 2022, 03:48:00 PM »
I'm afraid not.  There's no way to specify the table name alignment.
Help Me / Re: Layout Issue and Question
« Last post by Corey Cooper on January 17, 2022, 03:44:12 PM »
Also, is there anyway to make the background on the layout screen a color.  I cannot see my cells because the text is white.

On the Layout tab press the Preferences button.  This opens the Layout Tab Preferences window.  In the Preview Style section, uncheck the box that says Stylize preview.
Help Me / Seating Chart Token
« Last post by efdenny on January 16, 2022, 10:08:19 PM »
I'm trying to adjust the alignment of the text in the seating chart token on my layout. Is there a way to change the Table Name (tableEdgeFont) to be left aligned instead of centered? I've tried a few things and seem to have run into a wall on this...

Token code (generated by Edit Token):

Code: [Select]
<seatingChart format="diagram" columns="2" tableEdgeFont='{"Name":"Tahoma","Size":40,"Bold":true,"Italic":false,"Shadow":{"On":true,"OffsetX":3,"OffsetY":3,"Color":"#000"},"Color":"white","BGColor":"#0000","Underline":false,"Grad":{"ColorFrom":"#0000","ColorTo":"transparent","Type":0}}' tableBodyFont='{"Name":"Tahoma","Size":30,"Bold":true,"Italic":false,"Shadow":{"On":true,"OffsetX":3,"OffsetY":3,"Color":"#000"},"Color":"white","BGColor":"#0000","Underline":false,"Grad":{"ColorFrom":"#0000","ColorTo":"transparent","Type":0}}'>
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10