Author Topic: TD Software Help - Newbie  (Read 1113 times)

thostd

• View Profile
TD Software Help - Newbie
« on: February 07, 2015, 10:07:47 PM »
Hi,

Please help me with 3 of my queries on TD.

1.I am. not able to buy in players to the tournament without adding them to the tournament manually.  I only need Total number of players. Is there a way I can buy in players together at the end of refistration and not do it manually.

2. When I want to bust players out of tournaments,  I hut "x"  and afain I am asked to manually enter player names.  Is there a work around where i can remove this option completely.

3.I am not able to get any sound alert at the end of each level.

Thanks and regards,

Thostd

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: TD Software Help - Newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 02:18:52 PM »
Hi,

Please help me with 3 of my queries on TD.

1.I am. not able to buy in players to the tournament without adding them to the tournament manually.  I only need Total number of players. Is there a way I can buy in players together at the end of refistration and not do it manually.

2. When I want to bust players out of tournaments,  I hut "x"  and afain I am asked to manually enter player names.  Is there a work around where i can remove this option completely.

Settings window -> Players tab -> Track Players button

3.I am not able to get any sound alert at the end of each level.

Thanks and regards,

Thostd

Do sounds work?  On the Events tab, in the Sounds section, right-click a sound and select "Play sound".  If you don't get sound, I'd start checking speaker wiring, general sounds in windows, etc.  If that works, then did you change any of the default events?  The software has an event configured by default to play a warning at the end of any level.  Have you changed any events, deleted any events, or added any new events?