Author Topic: More "visible" Statistics  (Read 1944 times)

It762

• View Profile
More "visible" Statistics
« on: January 30, 2013, 03:53:48 PM »
Hi there!

I wondered - do more visual attractive stats per player / tournament league exist?
I am talking about charts, that show player profit curves, league standings etc.

Of course I can do everything in excel I guess, but then it would be great if there would be like an "export all" function that provides data e.g. in excel that I could work with then...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: More "visible" Statistics
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 02:05:34 PM »
Not within the software, but of course you can export the data and do with it as you want, as you noted (via Excel).

Of course I can do everything in excel I guess, but then it would be great if there would be like an "export all" function that provides data e.g. in excel that I could work with then...

What would an "Export All" function do?  Export individual data on each player?

It762

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 11:34:34 AM »
I could not find a way to see the results per player over time (with all available variables availabe). - Well you can see them in the deatabase but its hard to handle.

That way I could create some charts & stuff

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 10:57:34 AM »
The Stats tab shows a lot of statistical points, so showing stats over time for more than one player would be .. difficult and confusing.  But you can see a particular stat over time.  On the Stats tab, press the View button and select "Single field", then select the field/stat you wish to see.

It762

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 07:20:06 PM »
Hi again!

Thanks for the reply. I think this will help me to create a chart of some sorts ;)
I think (unless you have hundreds of players) some single stat views will be pretty informative...