Author Topic: Clock Color Determined By Level  (Read 2095 times)

Joe Spy

• View Profile
Clock Color Determined By Level
« on: July 12, 2019, 12:38:04 AM »
Ideally, I want the clock to turn red at, for example, Level 12 and after.  I can imagine the Boolean logic, but do not know how to implement it.  Is this possible (I suspect it is)?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Joe  8)
Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
                                                                         Horace Mann

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Clock Color Determined By Level
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 07:50:03 PM »
Definitely possible.  Assuming you're using the Default layout, it should be very easy, as there's already a property set that displays the clock cell with a red background.

Edit the Clock cell.  Select the "Breaks" Property Set and press the "Conditions" button.  Click the "Use advanced conditions" checkbox.  The Conditions should have the following:

(!isRound)

That makes this property set selected when the "isRound" variable is false (it is true if it currently is a round, false if it is currently a break).  Incidentally, there's also an "isBreak" variable, but I think it was added after these layouts were created.  Anyway, change the conditions to:

isBreak or roundNum >= 12

That should do it.

Now, if you wanted the the clock text (not the background) to be red instead, it will be a little trickier.  That's because there is a property set for even-numbered rounds, and one for odd-numbered rounds ("Default").  You'll need to have two new property sets, one for even and one for odd, that get used only when the round number is greater than 12.

- Press "New" to create a new property set.  Name it "Even Rounds 12+" or whatever you want.
- Press "Copy" and select the "Even Rounds" property set to copy the properties of the Even Rounds property set.
- Click the Font to edit it, and change the text color to red.
- Press the Conditions button, select "Use advanced conditions", and change the conditions to:

isRound and (roundNum % 2 = 0) and roundNum >= 12

- Press "New" to create a new property set.  Name it "Odd Rounds 12+" or whatever you want.
- Press "Copy" and select the "Default" property set to copy the properties of the Default  property set.
- Click the Font to edit it, and change the text color to red.
- Press the Conditions button, select "Use advanced conditions", and change the conditions to:

isRound and (roundNum % 2 = 1) and roundNum >= 12

And finally, use the up/down buttons to move the property sets such that they are in this order:

Breaks
Even Rounds 12+
Even Rounds
Odd Rounds 12+