Author Topic: EPL layout  (Read 44554 times)

Asphyxiates

• View Profile
Re: EPL layout
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2012, 03:05:23 PM »
Hi guys, I tried to save that template but when i opened the file it came up on TD as a blank white screen! Any hints why, it did say some of the components were not compatible but I dont know which ones.

Wick

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »
Hi guys, I tried to save that template but when i opened the file it came up on TD as a blank white screen! Any hints why, it did say some of the components were not compatible but I dont know which ones.

Did you save the background images to your TD folder and is the layout point to them?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2012, 04:39:50 PM »

Did you save the background images to your TD folder and is the layout point to them?

Another thing to look at as well is to ensure that if you want one background no matter if it's a break, even round, or odd round, is that you set it for all the different property types. My best guess is that Wick is right - ensure that TD is looking for the file in the right location (I have mine in a non-TD folder, works fine).
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

whirlers

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2012, 06:00:08 AM »
Very nice layout, i have been trying to dabble with layouts for a while but having a nightmare trying to line everything up.
I would love some 1600 x 900 images for your layout if thats possible so i can have a go at setting your layout up for my tournament.
Once again cracking layout  :D

acomire

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2012, 12:35:44 PM »
Any change of a 1366 x 768?  This is awesome!!  I just upgraded to TD3 and don't feel like recreating my templates.

I would gladly send some paypal funds your way for the effort.  Awesome work!!

AJ

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2012, 01:35:11 PM »
A crude way to change the background, if it's for the entire screen, would be to open the picture up with MS Paint, resize it to the resolution that you need it to be in (by using the pizel, not %age) and resave it - and that should work. May need to move the cells in TD to look the same way, but that is something outside of my forte.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Double Eagle

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2020, 09:30:17 AM »
Sorry for bring up an old thread but the zip file download url is not working.  Does anyone have this zip file that could post a link or send it to me?  Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2020, 10:44:58 AM »
Which one are you having trouble with?  I downloaded and tested all the zips I could find in this thread (I found 4) and they all downloaded successfully and tested OK.

Double Eagle

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2020, 11:02:57 AM »
Sorry Corey, I was clicking on the wrong link in the user signature.  My bad.  Thank you for responding.

lolo02100

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2020, 02:41:29 PM »
bonsoir
how to lower the tokens lower
and the Next Blinds below also thank you

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2020, 03:45:13 PM »
Try wrapping the chips in a div that offsets the contents:

<div style="transform: translate(0, 10px)"><chips size="50" columns="5" values="right"></div>

The translate(0, 10px) will move the contents without affecting other items in the layout.  translate(x, y), where x and y can be positive or negative values (with "px" on the end).  Other values are valid, too, but this is probably all you need.

lolo02100

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2020, 03:20:44 AM »
thank you for the height of the chips but for the height in the next blind cell I can't (I can't get 50/100 down in next blinds) ?

lolo02100

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2020, 06:42:41 AM »
I succeeded in doing <br>

lolo02100

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2020, 07:59:42 AM »
erreur
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 08:15:12 AM by lolo02100 »

lolo02100