Author Topic: No sound  (Read 5801 times)

Northred

• View Profile
No sound
« on: April 11, 2006, 01:38:02 PM »
Hi,

I had initially setup my software on my desktop, and saved all my customization.

I then installed the software onto my laptop. Copied all directories in Tournament Director directory into the same place as the notebook....

Tournament works fine... BUT... I get NO SOUND. Oddly I can create new sound and [play] and hear sound... but if i try to play sound under the event = no sound, have run the tournament and = no sound.

any ideas?

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
Re: No sound
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 03:04:02 PM »
Are your sound files located in the same location on both computers?  ??? :o

Travis

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 03:06:51 PM »
Hi,

I had initially setup my software on my desktop, and saved all my customization.

I then installed the software onto my laptop. Copied all directories in Tournament Director directory into the same place as the notebook....

Tournament works fine... BUT... I get NO SOUND. Oddly I can create new sound and [play] and hear sound... but if i try to play sound under the event = no sound, have run the tournament and = no sound.

any ideas?

It's a bug which only affects a few users.  You *might* be able to work around it by updating Windows Media Player, as it is possible the bug is version specific.  Or you can wait until the TD 2.1, in which I have fixed it.

rony088

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 07:15:47 AM »
I had the same problem and i fix it by putting the .wav file associated with windows media player.

the .wav files was assiciate with winamp and did not work, now it work fines.

bye

Rony