Author Topic: Status Update don't provide seat of players ?  (Read 2173 times)

jbleo

• View Profile
Status Update don't provide seat of players ?
« on: June 28, 2020, 03:19:00 AM »
Hello,
I try to update our own website in real time with 'status update' and every works fine but i can't see the seat (table and place number) of the players in the json file provided ?
How can i get this information ?
Thank you for your help
J.F.

{"Nickname":"Rhata","Firstname":"","Lastname":"","StreetAddress":"","City":"","State":"","Zipcode":"","Country":"","Phone1":"","Phone2":"","Email1":"","Email2":"","Notes":"","OptID":"","Name":"Rhata","InternalID":"f6b925e0-4101-4999-a987-02c47b842237","Paid":true,"PaidInFull":true,"BuyinCost":0,"BountyChip":0,"TotalBuyinRake":0,"BuyinChips":0,"Rebuys":0,"RebuysCost":0,"TotalRebuysRake":0,"RebuysChips":0,"Addons":0,"AddonsCost":0,"TotalAddonsRake":0,"AddonsChips":0,"TotalCost":0,"TotalRake":0,"ChipsBought":0,"TimeOut":0,"RoundOut":0,"Hitman":[],"HitmanID":[],"Rank":0,"Hits":0,"BountiesWon":0,"PrizeWinnings":0,"BountyWinnings":0,"TotalWinnings":0,"Points":0,"Take":0,"ChipCount":0,"BountiesKept":0,"BountyMoneyKept":0,"PlayingTime":3135,"BuyinTime":1593327399611,"Status":"StillIn","BuyinsList":[{"Time":1593327399611,"Round":1,"Amount":0,"Bounty":0,"Rake":[0],"Chips":0,"Points":0,"BustOut":null}],"AddonsList":[]}

jbleo

• View Profile
Re: Status Update don't provide seat of players ?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 08:34:27 AM »
Hello again, I had already done tests in early March before the epidemic and, in version 3.4.3, I had the seat for each player.
See below :

version 3.43
{"Nickname": "Aprilia8724", "Firstname": "", "Lastname": "", "StreetAddress": "", "City": "", "State": "", "Zipcode": "" , "Country": "", "Phone1": "", "Phone2": "", "Email1": "", "Email2": "", "Notes": "", "OptID": "", "Name": "Aprilia8724", "InternalID": "3f72b160-6bc4-47ff-a125-fc5767314a0a", "Paid": true, "PaidInFull": true, "BuyinCost": 0, "BountyChip": 0, "TotalBuyinRake ": 0," BuyinChips ": 15000," Rebuys ": 0," RebuysCost ": 0," TotalRebuysRake ": 0," RebuysChips ": 0," Addons ": 0," AddonsCost ": 0," TotalAddonsRake ": 0, "AddonsChips": 0, "TotalCost": 0, "TotalRake": 0, "ChipsBought": 15000, "TimeOut": 0, "RoundOut": 0, "Hitman": [], "HitmanID": [ ], "Rank": 0, "Hits": 0, "BountiesWon": 0, "PrizeWinnings": 0, "BountyWinnings": 0, "TotalWinnings": 0, "Points": 0, "Take": 0, "ChipCount": 15000, "BountiesKept": 0, "BountyMoneyKept": 0, "PlayingTime": 0, "Seat": "Game Room, Seat 5", "BuyinTime": 1593345427203, "Status": "BoughtIn", "BuyinsList": [{"Time": 1593345427203, "Round": 1, "Amount": 0, "Bounty": 0, "Rake":
  • , "Chips": 15000, "Points": 0, "BustOut": null}], "AddonsList": []}

version 3.71
{"Nickname": "Aprilia8724", "Firstname": "", "Lastname": "", "StreetAddress": "", "City": "", "State": "", "Zipcode": "" , "Country": "", "Phone1": "", "Phone2": "", "Email1": "", "Email2": "", "Notes": "", "OptID": "", "Name": "Aprilia8724", "InternalID": "3f72b160-6bc4-47ff-a125-fc5767314a0a", "Paid": true, "PaidInFull": true, "BuyinCost": 0, "BountyChip": 0, "TotalBuyinRake ": 0," BuyinChips ": 15000," Rebuys ": 0," RebuysCost ": 0," TotalRebuysRake ": 0," RebuysChips ": 0," Addons ": 0," AddonsCost ": 0," TotalAddonsRake ": 0, "AddonsChips": 0, "TotalCost": 0, "TotalRake": 0, "ChipsBought": 15000, "TimeOut": 0, "RoundOut": 0, "Hitman": [], "HitmanID": [ ], "Rank": 0, "Hits": 0, "BountiesWon": 0, "PrizeWinnings": 0, "BountyWinnings": 0, "TotalWinnings": 0, "Points": 0, "Take": 0, "ChipCount": 15000, "BountiesKept": 0, "BountyMoneyKept": 0, "PlayingTime": 34, "BuyinTime": 1593347170743, "Status": "StillIn", "BuyinsList": [{"Time": 1593347170743, "Round": 1, "Amount": 0, "Bounty": 0, "Rake":
  • , "Chips": 15000, "Points": 0, "BustOut": null}], "AddonsList": []}

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 01:26:37 PM »
It was removed.  I received a bug report regarding that field and realized I had unintentionally added it to the Status Update.  That field is an internal convenience field used only at one specific place in the application (during bust-out), and it is not kept updated.  If players are moved for any reason besides a bust-out, that "Seat" field may be incorrect.  Once I realized it was accidentally exposed for Status Updates, I simply removed it.  I can look into adding it back in the next update.

jbleo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 02:16:34 PM »
Thank you for your quick and complete answer !
This field is very useful for processing sitandgo tournaments that works with "locked" seats!
While waiting for your update, I can easily use version 3.4.3 which pretty much works for that!
If this is useful to you, I say "roughly" because to force the update of this field "seat" for all players at the start of the tournament, we must "simulate" the bustout of a player, otherwise the field remains empty! I did not test by moving players but the problem is perhaps similar ?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 06:32:45 PM »
Yep, same issue.  The field is only populated when the bust-out window is opened.  So before the tournament starts it is empty for all players.

If you really need it populated before the tournament starts, you can start the tournament, press X to bust-out players, cancel, then reset the tournament.  Just make sure to check all the boxes on the Reset Tournament window so the only thing that gets reset is the clock back to before the tournament started.

jbleo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 01:52:12 AM »
 :) ;) thank you !

jbleo

• View Profile
Re: Status Update ... more....
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 07:02:28 AM »
Hello,

It seems that pausing the clock and restarting it doesn't trigger the status update, nor does a player 'bustout'.
This makes it necessary to use a cyclic update with a very short delay, costly in network resources and sometimes machine freeze generator.
Do you have an exhaustive list of events that trigger the status update? And do you think you can improve it ?
For info: I am still on version 3.4.3 because of the problem of transferring player places, which I also need ....

Thank you for your help
J.F.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2020, 03:38:16 PM »
Pausing/unpausing the clock won't trigger a status update - it's not considered a "significant" event.  Busting a player out does trigger an update.

Things that trigger an update: buy-in, add-on, rebuy, mark paid-in-full, bust-out, undoing any of those actions, adjusting rankings, chopping or editing existing chops, balancing the tables, advancing (or reversing) the current level, editing the schedule, prizes, or tables, and starting/ending the tournament.

jbleo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2020, 04:23:47 AM »
ok thank you, I must have made a handling error when I tested the 'bustout' ...
But, because pausing the clock changes the duration of the current level,  I find unfortunate that this is not in the list of triggers,
this  does not allow to display a web-synchronized remote clock without going through a systematic cyclic update  !

Do you plan to include this in a future release, like player seats?

N.B .: Sorry for my poor writing in English but .... I'm French!

And thank you again for your good work  :) !
J.F.

jbleo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2020, 01:07:46 PM »
For information :
I did some tests this afternoon and confirm that busting a player out does NOT trigger the "status update"!
So even in this case we are obliged to use the cyclic update ....
J.F.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2020, 11:27:48 PM »
I can look into pause/unpause causing an update.  As for busting out a player: there are numerous things going on during the bust-out process (rebuy, chop, balance/move players, etc).  The notifications that would trigger the update get queued up until the end of that sequence.  So make sure the player is busted out and you've followed through with any additional prompts.

jbleo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 04:09:04 AM »
Ok I see that the status update is triggered when we accept movement suggestions!
But NOT when we refuse them! (Click "Don't move anyone" button) ...
The problem is there,  because we don't use automatic suggestions , and there is no option to deactivate this function even if we take care to lock all the seats as soon as each player is seated!
However, the status update is trigerred when we deselect all players,  to refuse their moves, before clicking   'OK, move players'  ! .... Which is equivalent to click  'Don't move anyone', i think ! ....  ;) ...
So ... idea: Is it possible to consider that 'Don't move anyone' works the same as 'deselect all moves'  at least to trigger the status update ?

We don't use rebuy and addon .... and there is an option to disable them .... so it works fine for this ....

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 03:33:05 PM »
Status updates are triggered by all of these scenarios.  Bust out, bust out then rebuy, bust out then skip rebuy, bust out then skip rebuy then accept player movement, bust out then skip rebuy then skip player movement.  I tested them all.  A status update always occurs.

FYI, you can certainly turn off movement suggestions.  On the Tables tab, press the Settings button and uncheck Automatically suggest player movements.

jbleo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 04:43:56 PM »
Ok, I unchecked "Automatically suggest player movements" and it works fine!
Thanks again !
NB: I thought I remembered that, in version 3.4.1, this option did not work ... But it's ok now!