Author Topic: TD3 License stopped working  (Read 1155 times)

INEPTPablo

• View Profile
TD3 License stopped working
« on: August 09, 2019, 02:23:08 PM »
I am constantly swapping computers, i must have installed more than 3 copies of licenses. If you're going to limit the licenses to 3, can i suggest you provide a way to find out what machines they are tied to so i can unregister those machines?

For now, how can i get my license to work?

Thanks

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: TD3 License stopped working
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 04:07:14 PM »
Settings window -> Game tab -> "Register" button -> "Remove License" button.  If you are connected to the internet when you do this, it will disassociate the license with that PC, allowing you to install the license on another PC.  The licensing server does not collect information about your PC (such as what it is named, or what the network interface address is), so there's no way to for you to identify which PCs have your license installed based on the licensing server data.

In cases where you've run into the limit (for whatever reason), email support@thetournamentdirector.net.  I'm happy to help.

No one in the forums can help you with this, which is why there is a rule against posting about licenses.

Please email support@thetournamentdirector.net.

INEPTPablo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 08:38:07 AM »
Didn't know there was a rule against this.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 11:57:29 AM »
It's in the registration agreement you accept when creating an account.  I imagine most people miss it, as it is a wall of text we've all been basically trained to skip right through.