Author Topic: pre tournament screen  (Read 1050 times)

aquadad

• View Profile
pre tournament screen
« on: March 09, 2011, 11:35:37 PM »
I've browsed around here for a few hours now. Here's what I'm looking for (if even possible).

I would like to have a pre tournament screen that displays the same way as the seating chart screen with the players names on the table image. I would also like to add the control buttons to the bottom of that screen to add players, buy in players etc.

Then once the tourney starts, just the main screen.

thanks for any help.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: pre tournament screen
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 12:00:51 AM »
Yes, this is totally possible, but not with the images (that I am aware of). I use it as a chart, and works like a charm for me. Here's what I have for the seating chart:
Code: [Select]
<seatingchart format="diagram" showEmptyTables="true" columns="2" showHits="false">
For buttons, I apologize for how this may look, but this is what suits my needs:
Code: [Select]
<tdbutton type="SelectScreen" modifier="1" text="Main Screen" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="SelectScreen" modifier="2" text="Rankings" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="SelectScreen" modifier="3" text="Season Points" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="Save" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="AddPlayers" text="+ Player" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="NewPlayer" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="BuyIn" text="Buy In" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="NextRound" text="+ Round" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="PreviousRound" text="- Round" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="BustOut" text="Player KO" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="UndoBustOut" text="Undo KO" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="Clock" text="Pause/Unpause" inheritFont="false" link="false"><tdbutton type="SetClock">
What I suggest, is to use the "Insert Token", and select tdbutton (scroll to the bottom to see it). From there, you can easily select what you want and how you want it. I suggest leaving the inheritFont as false, and if you want a true button, leave the link false, whereas if you want it to show as plain text, then make the link be true.

Hope this helps!
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

aquadad

• View Profile
Re: pre tournament screen
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 07:53:06 AM »
TY. I'll give it a try