Author Topic: Displaying leaguestandings before tournament  (Read 1173 times)

D71J

• View Profile
Displaying leaguestandings before tournament
« on: February 15, 2011, 11:08:00 AM »
Hi guys,

is it possible to create a screen that displays the pokerleaguestandings from my pokerclub
before the tournament starts and during a break. The players in my club get points every
tournament they play, in the stats I can see the leaguestandings, but I would like them
to be displayed on a screen. Hope you understand what I'm trying to do here.

Best regards,

Dave

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Displaying leaguestandings before tournament
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 11:52:12 AM »
I use a snap shot pic, of my Stats,  I place it on a screen and change it weekly..

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 02:04:54 PM »
I know that www.poker-leaderboard.com gives you the HTML that you can put into a cell to show stats. But, that will only work if you have internet connection at your event hosting (I presently do not). So what I did was to make an excel spreadsheet, and have a screen dedicated to showing that. Showing a picture of it would also work, as Timmer stated he does, and would probably be better than my solution to implement, to be honest, but then again, you may find a different solution yet to that works better for you.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

D71J

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 08:34:54 AM »
I have solved the problem by exporting the stats in HTML and then creating an new cell in a new screen and pasting the HTML in that cell.
Know I have another issue! I use this screen before the game, works fine btw, I also use the same screen but with other conditions to display
during the breaks (3). The problem is that in the first and third break it show as it should but not in the second break. When the second break
starts, I get a black screen, when the break ends the normal tournament screen returns. Any idea's what might be causing this?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 11:19:41 AM »
Conditions are probably causing it.  Post your layout so we can have a look.