Author Topic: wanted  (Read 3194 times)

assosoliera

• View Profile
wanted
« on: February 23, 2011, 07:53:47 PM »
Hello, I wanted to know something, how do I enter a tournament photos from TD, and idea, when I insert a new player in addition to putting name would not be nice to also include his picture?
Thank you for your kind reply
Luca

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 09:06:06 PM »
when I insert a new player in addition to putting name would not be nice to also include his picture?

If I'm understanding you, you're wanting to associate a picture with a database player? Right now I don't believe that it's possible, and to be honest, I'm not too sure why one would want to.

Hello, I wanted to know something, how do I enter a tournament photos from TD

What exactly would you be wanting to do with the photos? Like, showing snapshots of the screen to show others, as Corey does atwww.thetournamentdirector.net, or, are you looking to use a picture as a background during the tournament, or are you looking to do something entirely different with the picture?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 03:19:02 AM »
when I insert a new player in addition to putting name would not be nice to also include his picture?

If I'm understanding you, you're wanting to associate a picture with a database player? Right now I don't believe that it's possible, and to be honest, I'm not too sure why one would want to.

What exactly would you be wanting to do with the photos? Like, showing snapshots of the screen to show others, as Corey does atwww.thetournamentdirector.net, or, are you looking to use a picture as a background during the tournament, or are you looking to do something entirely different with the picture?

Would be a good option to show the pictures of people on the final table. league leaders, Most hits etc

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 06:15:38 AM »

Hello and thanks for your answer, you want to show pictures of players during the tournament, snapshots.
Hello

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 10:11:07 AM »
It's on the "to-do" list (and in fact the database already has a field for it) but there are a lot more, higher priority items on that list.  This one would also touch a lot of code in order to implement, so although it might seem small it's actually a pretty big feature request.  I certainly like the idea, but there have just been more important bugs and features to work on.  It would be nice to get to some day...

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 06:30:24 PM »
It's on the "to-do" list (and in fact the database already has a field for it) but there are a lot more, higher priority items on that list.  This one would also touch a lot of code in order to implement, so although it might seem small it's actually a pretty big feature request.  I certainly like the idea, but there have just been more important bugs and features to work on.  It would be nice to get to some day...

Digita il testo o l'indirizzo di un sito web oppure traduci un documento.
Annulla
Ascolta
Trascrizione fonetica
Traduzione da Italiano verso Inglese
Please tell me how to put photos in the tournament? Which option should I use? Luca

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 06:40:30 PM »
Hello, I wanted to know something, how do I enter a tournament photos from TD.
Luca

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 07:40:18 AM »
Ciao, non ho ancora ricevuto risposta! Volevo sapere se potevo, durante il torneo, con TD far scorrere foto , se sė cosa devo fare?
Grazie Luca

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 10:26:21 AM »
Actually, you have received 4 replies.  The software does not have a feature for including pictures or photos of players.