Author Topic: Stats  (Read 4067 times)

sscrazy

• View Profile
Stats
« on: October 19, 2006, 07:37:21 PM »
Ok, I just started a club between some freinds.  This is a points club and I have the formulas figured out for the points. I have the filters all configured.  We had our first tournament and for some reason it did not save to the stats page.  Why is this?  I have tried messing around with it, but it wont work.  I have the tournament that we played saved to my computer, so i can load this tourny at any time. Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you, Matt.

britnt7

• View Profile
Re: Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 09:53:01 AM »
Once your filter is created, did you click on the refresh tourney button? This will use your filter, to filter through all of your tourneys.

sscrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 08:54:17 PM »
Yes, I refreshed all tournys, and there is only one tourny found, but it sais the tournament is incomplete. I dont get why? We finished the tourny.  Oh. well I ll just use the spreadsheet on xcell. 

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 11:52:34 AM »
If the tournament is listed as Incomplete, it's because there is still more than 1 player in the tournament.  If you load the tournament, the small clock in the upper-left corner of the screen should read "GAME OVER".  This indicates a complete tournament.

$lick_ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 12:44:21 PM »
If the tournament is listed as Incomplete, it's because there is still more than 1 player in the tournament.  If you load the tournament, the small clock in the upper-left corner of the screen should read "GAME OVER".  This indicates a complete tournament.

and make sure you SAVE after it's finished ;)

sscrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 07:39:12 PM »
ya it sais game over and it is saved, but for some reason it isnt recognized in the filter.  I will check the spelling of everything and try again. Thank you for your input. 

sscrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 07:58:37 PM »
OK, great, I figured it out.  The tournament I wanted filtered was saved in the TD2's main folder, The filter was searching in the Td2's saves folder.  I transfered the file and what do ya know. There it is. I have my stats.  Thank you all for your help.