Author Topic: Tournament Info cell within Layout tab  (Read 50 times)

stickyshed

• View Profile
Tournament Info cell within Layout tab
« on: May 28, 2018, 02:37:01 PM »
Hi. 

I run a rebuy game with a 15 buy in and a 5 bounty. The bounty isn't optional, and for simplicity's sake in my emails etc I say "20 buy in includes a 5 bounty."

Anyone who rebuys also gets another bounty.

My layout includes the "tournament info" cell, but of course the buy in info (and the rebuy info) shows as 15, not the 20 people are actually charged.

Is there any way to change the "tournament info" cell to show the total cost (i.e. buy-in plus bounty)?

NB I *could* just have a 20 buy-in with a zero bounty cost but that messes up prizes and bounty winnings.

I *could* also simply create a 'rule" with the same info, but of course this won't change automatically if I change the buy-in/rebuy criteria.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament Info cell within Layout tab
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 11:17:33 AM »
Unfortunately I don't think so.  I was going to suggest using the <expression> token, but while there are formula variables for the default buy-in values such as fee, rake, chips, there isn't one for the bounty chip cost.   :(

You could get halfway there:

<expression text="defaultBuyinFee + 5" format="money" precision="2">

Which, if your bounty chip cost never changes, should work fine.  But you'll have to modify the formula if you change the bounty.

stickyshed

• View Profile
Re: Tournament Info cell within Layout tab
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 11:35:10 AM »
Ok well that's good enough! Thanks