Main > Templates, Layouts and Sounds

Is there a "repository" for TD themes?

(1/2) > >>

CaptainPalapa:
I think of these themes much like I might think of Boostrap themes (like https://wrapbootstrap.com/) or like game mods (http://www.moddb.com/mods), but I can't seem to find a single place to download themes that folks have made and exported to try out for my own home games.

Every time I come here (to the forums) to look, is it just me, or is it like trying to find a needle in a haystack, with various download links scattered throughout posts?

Is there a simpler way to list, review details and screenshots and perhaps download?  I ask since it seems the community is strong.

Corey Cooper:
A place to download complete themes, I agree, would be highly useful.  Something I've always wanted to add but have never found the time.  Also it's not my strong suit, so if anyone wants to volunteer ... :)

christopherh:
I operate a hosting company, and would be willing to organise something like this. An idea I have had is running the repository in a Wiki-style format so people can provide a description and changelog of their templates. Let me know of any thoughts.

Mahound:

--- Quote from: christopherh on April 03, 2017, 12:08:55 AM ---I operate a hosting company, and would be willing to organise something like this. An idea I have had is running the repository in a Wiki-style format so people can provide a description and changelog of their templates. Let me know of any thoughts.

--- End quote ---
that would be sgreat  idea

Mahound:

--- Quote from: Mahound on April 24, 2017, 12:33:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: christopherh on April 03, 2017, 12:08:55 AM ---I operate a hosting company, and would be willing to organise something like this. An idea I have had is running the repository in a Wiki-style format so people can provide a description and changelog of their templates. Let me know of any thoughts.

--- End quote ---
that would be sgreat  idea

--- End quote ---
yrah hope you van do it because there and have been great ideas by members that would be a great help new and older members  who want who would benifit   greatly about this fantastic product

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version