Main > Beta Testing

No Problems

(1/3) > >>

IBuyCars:
I've been testing the beta version since the day of release, not one problem todate, the new multiple re-buy / add-on feature is brilliant and save so many key strokes.

would love more info about the status update feature though

Regards

Corey Cooper:
Thanks very much for your input.  This is the best kind of feedback.  :)

I'm finishing up the final feature of 3.3 right now (I'm actually working with a partner site, so it's taking a little longer than usual).  But other than a few bug fixes, the beta is pretty much what's going to be in the final.

Seitz333:
Good to hear, I have my year-end Tourney of Champions tourney on Saturday, I will download the beta and give it a go.

Chuck

Asegzamfire:
I Would like to had that its the same for me, except for the little thing i found and already send you Corey, everything run perfectly fine. Cant wait to see the exporting/importing seating in action for big event with like 1400 players or so. So much time save, Thanks

Corey Cooper:

--- Quote from: Asegzamfire on January 16, 2014, 11:07:26 PM ---Cant wait to see the exporting/importing seating in action for big event with like 1400 players or so. So much time save, Thanks

--- End quote ---

Please let us know how that goes.  Admittedly I have not tried it with that many players.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version