Author Topic: All Tourneys dont load when doing stats  (Read 1947 times)

segundo

• View Profile
All Tourneys dont load when doing stats
« on: September 27, 2006, 09:42:56 AM »
I have two or three tournys I did with the trial version of TD. Then I purchased the SW and may have done two the three more tournys. For some reason when I do stats the SW loads all the tourneys but I only sees stats for the tournys that I did with the regesterd version of the SW. Is there anything I can do to bring in the info from the trial tournys?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: All Tourneys dont load when doing stats
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 11:31:19 AM »
There is no difference between a registered of the software version versus an evaluation version, and thus no difference in tournaments saved with either.  Things to check: (1) Is the filter correct?  (2) Is "Refresh Tourneys" loading all of your tournaments? (maybe your tournaments are saved in different places?)  and (3) If "Refresh Tourneys" is loading all of your tournaments, then press the Info button to see why some of the tournaments aren't being included in the Stats calculations.

segundo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 03:10:30 PM »
All the tourneys loaded as per the info button. But it only shows stats information from the tournaments that I ran after the purchase of the SW. I did have the SW installed on a different laptop and moved the saves folder over along with the old tourneys. I think I am doing the filter correct. I am refreshing the tourneys and they all load. I dont know I am confused.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 03:49:18 PM »
Well, let's assume you have 6 tournaments - 3 from before [you purchased a LK] and 3 after.  After you press the Refresh Tourneys button and your tournaments are loaded, press the Info button.  This will give you info on which tournaments the program found and loaded, which are valid to have stats computed from them, and which passed your filter.  If all is well, you should see 6 tournaments.  If you don't, then my guess is you have 3 of the tournaments saved someone OTHER than where you've told the TD that your saved tournaments are (the "saves" folder, by default).  If you do see 6 tournaments, then you should be able to tell why 3 aren't being included in the stats calculations.

segundo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 08:32:45 AM »
Corey,

I have attached screen shots of the actions I take to run the stats. Let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 10:19:14 AM »
Well, it certainly looks as though everything is configured properly.  The only thing that comes to mind are the players.  Remember that stats are only computed for players in your player database.  If the players in your earlier tournaments aren't in your database, they won't show up on the Stats tab.  Any chance that's the case?

macacan

• View Profile
    • Chorley Poker League
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 11:09:04 AM »
not sure if this will help.
I have just been messing about with stats, I run a league and just random games.
I thought I would see what the stats are for all the games.
It was showing some players as winning nothing, but I was sure that they had.
All the leagues were showing but not all the stats.
Then I noticed on my database of players, some of the players were only assigned to the league and other
players were only assigned to non league games.
You could try assigning players to every league thats shown.
Double click on player, edit leagues then check that player for all the leagues.
Worth a try.

macacan

http://www.chorleypokerleague.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

segundo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 09:01:38 AM »
Yea all the players are in the database. And I have not setup any leagues. I guess I will try and recreate the tournaments. Thanks guys for all your help.

PaulAnderson

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 09:43:40 AM »
Make sure that the players in the database are merged with the player in the tournaments