Author Topic: overall season  (Read 724 times)

Blade69

• View Profile
overall season
« on: January 03, 2011, 08:20:20 PM »
hi all,
i need some help but i dont know if the thing i wanna do realy works. I want to play different tournaments thru the whole year. I did this last year and i know how to uses the overall points. This year i want to split the ranking. I want to play different tournaments for always 3 Month. after the 3 Month the best 30 Players get a ticket for freeroll tournament. Then i want to start the season new for again 3 Month and so on.
What i need now: the players get points for always 3 Month. After that the ranking start new for again 3 Month. Now the tricky point: The points the player get until this 3 Month must be add 4 the whole year , cz at the end of the year the best 40 Players of the whole year plays again a freeroll.
I hope u can understand what i mean. im from germany, so its a bit tricky for me to explaine

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: overall season
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 11:04:20 PM »
create a filter to include all the seasons. If that can't be done, and you still have the TD files, open each up and convert them all to one season. (except for current, and this would be time consuming but will work). Actually, you could have it filter any with the same LEAGUE setting and any season. That would be the best bet
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 10:24:14 AM »
Yes, create a new season for each 3-month period.  Assign the tournaments to the appropriate season.  You can easily do this to already-played tournaments by loading the tournament, setting the season, and saving the tournament.

Then on the Stats tab, you'll just create a Filter for each season.  That will allow you to tabulate results for each season individually.  Then create a Filter that includes all of the seasons for the year.

Blade69

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 08:06:13 PM »
Thank for the help. Look a bit difficult. How about i use the date filter? if i use the filter for example 1/1/2011 - 3/25/2011 for the first season and for the second 3/26/2011 - 6/25/2011. Did i get only the players and point who play in this season?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 09:48:19 PM »
Yes, setting the date range on a Filter should make the stats include only tournaments that occurred during those dates.