Author Topic: Cant divide the Token <totalrake> into 2...any ideas?  (Read 613 times)

stevespad_186

• View Profile
Cant divide the Token <totalrake> into 2...any ideas?
« on: April 25, 2010, 09:25:29 PM »
Tournament:
5 Buyin, 4 in Pot with 50p towards charity and 50p towards venue.

Im looking to show a "raised for charity" box on the main tournament screen which i have accomplished design wise,
However when ive inserted a token the only applicable option i can see there is Total Rake which is 1 per player althought the sum i wish to show is 50p per player. is there formula to divide this by 2.

I thought of putting the rake of 50p just to force the charity figure to be correct, however when i do that the extra 50p towards venue goes into prize pool.

any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Steve

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Cant divide the Token <totalrake> into 2...any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »
Not yet, but I'm trying to get in a new token in 2.6 that will allow you do so some arbitrary math.  Thus you could say "totalRake / 2".  Time will tell if and when it makes it.

stevespad_186

• View Profile
Re: Cant divide the Token <totalrake> into 2...any ideas?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 09:43:52 AM »
Hi Corey,

Thanks for your reply.

I found a way doing it, after many many hours of fiddling.

Ive set the per player rake of 0.50 and a fixed rake of 11.25% (0.50 of a 5) and have used the fixed rake token, it has then also took 0.50 per player out of the prize pool.

Would also like to say thank you for this software. It really is the mutts nuts, always finding new a cool things. =D

Kind Regards from the biggest TD2 fan

Steve