Author Topic: HTML for dummies  (Read 1965 times)

AFroats13

• View Profile
HTML for dummies
« on: November 04, 2006, 07:41:57 AM »
Okay.... I am not going to lie... I have no HTML experience.  I am great with Excel, but HTML.... not so much.   Okay, I have exported my stats to HTML.  Next I was able to go to the rules tab and use the HTML as the source.  So, I have the stats up where I want them.  However, here is where I am stuck.  The table needs to be spaced out more horizontally, and the font is black -- where I need it to be white.  Any help on this?  Just to give you an idea.... these are the columns I am using in my stats table:

First Name
Last Name
Buy-Ins
Rebuys
Add-ons
First
Second
Third
Hits

Any help would be appreciated.

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
Re: HTML for dummies
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 08:50:50 PM »
fyi - You can export as .csv, open in excel, make your adjustments there, then save as html

Travis

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: HTML for dummies
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 11:11:52 AM »
Spacing out the table is going to be tricky.  Changing colors is simple.  The table column headers (the first row in the table) are controlled by the statsColumnHeaders class and the columns of data themselves are controlled by the statsColumn class.  Near the top of the HTML file is the style section.  Find the statsColumnHeader section and add a line that says "font: #xxxxxx", where xxxxxx is the color.  Do the same with statsColumn.

You can change the template that is used to generate the exported HTML so that you don't have to change the colors every time you export.  It's all explained in the user manual.