Author Topic: Adding Rake Information to Pirze Export Receipt  (Read 1438 times)

NCPL

• View Profile
Adding Rake Information to Pirze Export Receipt
« on: August 09, 2015, 10:28:28 AM »
Is there a way to add the rake amounts to the Prize Export Receipt. We have a fixed rake we use  for a season end payout  and a buy in rake we use for a running badbeat jackpot. We count and divide the money during the break and would like the ability to print out one receipt that displays the breakdown of the prize money and rake amounts so it is easier to divide the money up.  I tried adding/modifying  code to the prize HTML file but cant seen to get it to pull the rake amounts.  Is this even possible or am I going about it the wrong way.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Adding Rake Information to Pirze Export Receipt
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 03:15:15 PM »
Receipts for transactions have rake information available.  That would be the specific amount(s) raked from that transaction.  The fixed rake is available in the Summary tab export, but I don't really see it anywhere else.  It should probably be part of most exports.  Regardless, if you're exporting from the Prizes page, rake information won't be available because those exports aren't about any particular transaction where a rake would have been applied.  From where are you exporting?

NCPL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 06:33:58 PM »
Thanks Corey I was trying to export the rake amounts off of the summary export. I cannot print the summary export because I only use a receipt printer during the tournaments and that report is not formatted to fit on receipt paper. I was just looking to print off a receipt that shows how to divide the pool up (ie total prize place amounts and total rake amounts) since I am not always the one who divides the pool money up. Would be nice to to print something and hand to the person who did that so they could divide up the money.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 10:48:32 PM »
There is a request for prize receipts.  I'll bump it up, but I can't make any promises.

NCPL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 07:52:08 PM »
Thanks Corey you rock