Author Topic: Automatic prizes..  (Read 3040 times)

mcfrojd

• View Profile
Automatic prizes..
« on: March 12, 2016, 03:40:00 AM »
Not sure if this is a beta problem (or even a problem at all) but i have found out something i find as a problem.
I use automatic prizes in my tournaments, but after all buyins, rebuys and add ons i go in and manually change the prize amount from % to a fixed amount on all prizes (if i have 4 prizes i manually round the top 3 to to nearest 100 sek, and give the 4th prize the leftover rounding to 10)

Using the automatic rounding to 10 wont work for me, and rounding to nearest 100 allways give me a leftover number.
Therefore i use the rounding to nearest 10, and then manually adjust the prizes..
No problem with that, the problem i experience is this.

if i open a finished tournament where i have set the first 3 prizes to fixed amount and then set the 4 prize to 100% to get the remaining pot.
If i now click "undo bustout" and restarts the tournament for whatever reason (i want to adjust the prizepool with the sidepot that some of my players have had)
As soon as i have undo the latest bustout the prizes go back to automatic prizes and they all get prizes from % numbers, and my fixed amounts is gone.

This could be removed if i was able to set a roundingtonerest="100" on the top prizes and roundingtonerest="10" on the last prize in the autoPrizes.xml file

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Automatic prizes..
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 10:45:34 AM »
When you convert the prizes, turn Automatic Prizes off.  You don't want the behavior that Automatic Prizes brings after that anyway, so best to just disable it.