Author Topic: Export Stats  (Read 2405 times)

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Export Stats
« on: February 02, 2011, 04:36:47 PM »
I may have inquired about this last year, but is it possible on a future release to export only the top 'x' amount of players when exporting stats? I have over 300 players in my db, and only need the top 50 or so. I can do this manually by exporting to HTML then editing the html doc and removing the excess names but it's a lot of work and I have staff here who aren't capable of editing an HTML file. This would also apply to exporting to Print and CSV as well.
And while on the topic of stats, is it possible to create a token to display stats (or a built in screen) so I could display my stats on screen wihtout using an iframe?
Thanks.
Jody
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 05:33:41 PM by jodybingo »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Export Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 06:25:10 PM »
I may have inquired about this last year, but is it possible on a future release to export only the top 'x' amount of players when exporting stats? I have over 300 players in my db, and only need the top 50 or so. I can do this manually by exporting to HTML then editing the html doc and removing the excess names but it's a lot of work and I have staff here who aren't capable of editing an HTML file. This would also apply to exporting to Print and CSV as well.

I would like to echo this request - In any given season we have about 200 players that play, but maybe half earn more than 5 points....
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 10:22:05 AM »
I'll look into it.

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 05:13:03 PM »
Is it normal that when a tournament is completed and I want to refresh stats I have to remove the lock on it by loading a different tournament not within the filter ? Currently the tournament I just completed shows up on the dialog box indicating it has been filtered, however the points earned by players in that tournament are not added to the players running points.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 05:26:16 PM »
Is it normal that when a tournament is completed and I want to refresh stats I have to remove the lock on it by loading a different tournament not within the filter ? Currently the tournament I just completed shows up on the dialog box indicating it has been filtered, however the points earned by players in that tournament are not added to the players running points.

Not in my case - once I save the tournament that just ended and refresh the stats, it shows the stats properly for me.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 08:00:16 PM »
Thats the key word ( SAVED ) if you don't it won't  ( find it  )