Author Topic: Missing Player  (Read 1696 times)

Bob Moore

• View Profile
Missing Player
« on: July 13, 2006, 02:44:13 PM »
I have a player that is in my database but not being recognized in the stats. He is checked off in the right league. I do not know why he's not showing up. He's played in four tourneys, shows up in all four individual players lists so this is kinda confusing to me. Any ideas?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Player
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 02:54:33 PM »
- Make sure the player is definitely in the database (on the Players tab, the player will be in italics if they are not a DB player)
- Make sure the tournaments that the player has played in are being accepted by your Stats filter (press the Info button on the Stats dialog)
- Are other players in the same tournament showing up in the Stats?

If all else fails and you can't figure it out, backup your database and tournaments and send them to support@thetournamentdirector.net.  To backup your DB and tournaments, go to the Database tab and press the Backup button.  Check "Backup database" and "Backup saves folder".  This will ZIP up everything.  Attach the file to an email, and be sure to specify the issue in detail (which player isn't showing up, etc).

Bob Moore

• View Profile
Re: Missing Player
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 05:43:24 PM »
OK I figured it out. As it turns out put my players into the data base as 'last name, First name' in the First Name field of the Player info box. The player that i couldnt get to show up in the stats section was entered in on the nickname box not the first name box. I changed it and everything is cool. Wierd huh?.....Now if it only hadn't taken 3 hrs to figure that out i would feel smart!