Author Topic: Loading last tournament  (Read 1961 times)

mm48

• View Profile
Loading last tournament
« on: February 01, 2014, 08:56:55 AM »
Hello
Is it possible to load the last tournament saved when i start Tournament Director ?
Thank's

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Loading last tournament
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 03:42:12 PM »
You should be able to load any saved tourney on the Game Tab, and set it as a default, if you like
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 03:44:53 PM by TIMMER »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 12:53:24 AM »
As Timmer noted, you can set a tournament to be your "default" tournament, and be automatically loaded every time you start the TD.  Settings window -> Preferences tab -> Config Files button

This is a little different than just loading the last tournament.  When you've got a "default" tournament, it will be loaded automatically when the TD starts, but it will be reset back to the start and players won't be bought-in.  It's intended to be a tournament template.

If you're simply looking to start where you last left off, there's currently no way to do that.  But I will add it to my to-do list.

jrwilson1946

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 12:35:45 AM »
Here is a suggestion that will load your last tournament with all its settings as when you last saved it. Locate the tournament file, send it to your desktop as a shout cut. when you click on the short cut, TD will open with all of your settings as they were when you last saved it.

Hope this helps...  :)
Jerome R. Wilson

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 11:29:40 AM »
That's definitely a good workaround.  I just wanted to followup and note that this functionality has been added since this topic was posted (as of version 3.3).  On the Preferences tab, select the Category "Loading / Saving", and then check "Upon application start, continue where I left off".