Author Topic: Bugs with 2.5.1?  (Read 6265 times)

LarryW

• View Profile
Bugs with 2.5.1?
« on: March 29, 2008, 03:37:29 PM »
Corey,

The new buttons on the top for the new screens is a great addition. An alternating seating chart and blinds screens will be nice. Thanks.

I just upgraded to 2.5.1 from 2.3.7 and after the upgrade the screens are all maximized. For example, the main settings screen is maxed out and the horizontal dash in the upper right corner (minimize) is not working. All of the pop-up screens like "Tournament loaded" and "Tournament Saved", etc. are also coming up full screen only.

Also, the green blinking "Ready To Start" pop-up shows up on all of the screens. I preferred when the seating chart could be shown before the tournament started without having that flashing in front . Same goes for the blinds page.

I am running Windows 2000 service pack 4.

Thanks for all of the upgrades.

-LarryW

tandemrx

• View Profile
Re: Bugs with 2.5.1?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 04:50:21 PM »
Not sure about you middle comments as the full screen or non-full screen works for me, but

If you want seating chart to alternate with blinds you can just set up screen sets that way (not sure if you want a seating chart during play though? and prior to tourney do you want first round blinds?  not sure what you are looking for here, but it is all workable).

to disable the "ready to start" pop up, simply go to the status messages button on the preferences tab and disable whatever messages you want (you will have to set up a new status message set, default set includes that pop up).

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 05:05:44 PM »
So you're saying that every dialog opens up full-screen?  That IS strange.  Can you provide a screenshot?

To take a screenshot, press the Print Screen key.  Then go to Windows Paint (or whatever paint program you have/use), and press Shift+Insert, and then save the image.  Email that to me if you can.  support@thetournamentdirector.net

LarryW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 06:14:40 PM »
Thanks for the info on changing the "Ready To Start" popup.

Corey, I will send a screenshot tomorrow. We are in the midst of a tournament now.

-LarryW

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 10:35:44 PM »
What are you doing checking the forums in the middle of a tournament?  Play, man!

winch

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 05:18:26 PM »
in 2.5.1 when you use extended screnn and bust ou a player, the control panel close on the main screen and on extended screen gone on move player screen. it will be better if the control panel stay on main screen and the tournament windows on extended screen, is it possiblle ?

tks

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 10:21:44 AM »
winch, I am sorry, but I do not quite understand what it is you are asking.