Author Topic: Does anyone know what statistics are included in the tournament score?  (Read 1005 times)

Asphyxiates

• View Profile
I read a post earlier and Corey you touched on this, what statistics actually make up the TD score? Is there a list somewhere and can this be changed. God this is a good programme but my child like brain wont let me understand it all yet...

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone know what statistics are included in the tournament score?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 02:34:35 PM »
It can report a whole lot of information. Most use it to record points earned, but it can also do rebuys & add ons purchased, overall cost to the player, final tables made (accurate in 2.6.b4), and a whole lot more. It can be changed to show other things, but editing the columns (Preferences button in the stats tab). I've attached a copy of an old "up to date" points sheet so you can see what I include on my stats page.

EDIT - It's in html format, so you'll be able to view it as a webpage. Done that way to easily post to the board for the league. Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 02:39:23 PM by Magic_fubu »
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Asphyxiates

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone know what statistics are included in the tournament score?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »
Nice magic, thanks