Main > Beta Testing

Version 3.4 FINAL

<< < (2/3) > >>

Guerno:
in the previous version it worked very well!  ;)

in fact,
I'm currently translating the new version into French.
could you tell me how to make the pack "FR".

cordially

cousguy:
Ran a tournament with no issues.

I had asked for "Event action "Run program" can now be passed tokens from the event" and can tell you it works great.

efdenny:
5 hour tournament last night went smooth as glass... everything looks good here!

gull5447:
Hello,

I'm the Tournament Director of my poker club in France, which is located in Auffargis.

I tried 3.4.1 a few times, without any problem, except a strong fail when (if I understand well) I tried to associate too much (> 20 ?) actions with an event (a have a lot of jingles that I want to be played randomly at level changes).
But I managed to separate the jingles into two groups, the first for the first 12, the other for the rounds after.

The main problem is a new one (yesterday) : Windows defender decided to remove TD.exe, saying there was a virus in it. I reloaded it after having removed the real time protection, but it's no long-term solution, I think.

Could you help me please ?

Thanks !

Jean-Luc

Corey Cooper:

--- Quote from: Guerno on October 12, 2017, 12:33:28 PM ---in the previous version it worked very well!  ;)

in fact,
I'm currently translating the new version into French.
could you tell me how to make the pack "FR".

cordially

--- End quote ---

There are some tokens that work for events, but it's a set of tokens that are specific to events.  The layout tokens that work for the main tournament screens don't work for events.  If you have a specific one that used to work and now doesn't, please let me know.

As for translations, I can give you all the info you need.  Please email me at support@thetournamentdirector.net and let me know you need info for translating the application and I'll forward it to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version