Author Topic: a little help please!  (Read 1354 times)

Jwl122

• View Profile
a little help please!
« on: February 18, 2009, 05:52:03 PM »
Hello all you! I have two questions I would like you to answer for me:
1. Is it possible to show a picture of the winner of the last game (theres a bounty out for him) on the main page while playing?
2. when counting down to a tournament and people arrives, (lets say that we expect 30 players to show up) is there a way to buy in players and seat them, so that they wont be placed next to eachother at one table at a time? ( I mean: lets say we have five tables with six players on, is it possible for TD to shuffle so that the first player that show up is placed at seat 1 table two, then the next player shows up and will be seated at table 5 seat 6 instead of make a full table at a time?)
Hope you understand and can help me!

agromans

• View Profile
Re: a little help please!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »
1.  If you go to your main tournament layout; you can add a cell and in that cell you can input a jpeg picture of the last winner.  Don't forget to name the cell.  Also, you might need to size the picture to fit in your layout.

2.  I have not done this before.  In my tournaments, I manually seat players.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: a little help please!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 10:08:06 AM »
For random seating as players arrive, check the "Auto seat" checkbox on the buy-in dialog.  This will randomly seat the player when they buy-in at any available seat.  It will not guarantee that 2 players buying in at the same time or consecutively will not be seated next to each other.  But that, once again, would actually not be random.