Author Topic: Is there a "repository" for TD themes?  (Read 2613 times)

CaptainPalapa

• View Profile
Is there a "repository" for TD themes?
« on: December 18, 2016, 10:13:16 PM »
I think of these themes much like I might think of Boostrap themes (like https://wrapbootstrap.com/) or like game mods (http://www.moddb.com/mods), but I can't seem to find a single place to download themes that folks have made and exported to try out for my own home games.

Every time I come here (to the forums) to look, is it just me, or is it like trying to find a needle in a haystack, with various download links scattered throughout posts?

Is there a simpler way to list, review details and screenshots and perhaps download?  I ask since it seems the community is strong.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a "repository" for TD themes?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 05:03:55 PM »
A place to download complete themes, I agree, would be highly useful.  Something I've always wanted to add but have never found the time.  Also it's not my strong suit, so if anyone wants to volunteer ... :)

christopherh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 12:08:55 AM »
I operate a hosting company, and would be willing to organise something like this. An idea I have had is running the repository in a Wiki-style format so people can provide a description and changelog of their templates. Let me know of any thoughts.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 12:33:18 PM »
I operate a hosting company, and would be willing to organise something like this. An idea I have had is running the repository in a Wiki-style format so people can provide a description and changelog of their templates. Let me know of any thoughts.
that would be sgreat  idea

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 08:49:58 AM »
that would be sgreat  idea
yrah hope you van do it because there and have been great ideas by members that would be a great help new and older members  who want who would benifit   greatly about this fantastic product
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 08:53:22 AM by Mahound »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 09:58:59 PM »