Main > Suggestions

Automatic Prizes configuration / Display

<< < (2/5) > >>

Asegzamfire:
I got one problem using that. I just make mine after reading the post.
for example:
      <prizeLevel minPlayers="34650" maxPlayers="38499">
      <prize rank="1" name="1-9 Place" nonmonetary="WPT Montreal $3,850 Seats" />
      <prize rank="10" name="{1} Place" percent="100" adjustby="-34650" />
    </prizeLevel>

Everything work perfectly fine, except for 2 little things, when the pot reach $0 as  you mention it, it show zero, which is not really a problem. Players can see how many money left in the pot before they got another seat, i like to see the $0 on the screen so no big deal here.

My other problem is that we have Mega Overlay Satellite in which the place ADD 5 seat of $3,850 to the prizepool. So using that formula i was thinking i will just write it in the house contribution, but it seems like the program does not count it toward the pot and give all of the $19,250 to the 100% position. So instead of $350 the position 10 receive $19,600.

I was thinking about adding contribution to the Pot int he level, but seems like i don't know the right way to write it or the right name.
something like this (i try different one also):
  <levelSelection method="formula">
    <predefined countBuyins="true" countRebuys="false" countAddOns="false" />
    <formula text="pot+housecontribution" />
  </levelSelection>

As for the Guaranteed everything work perfectly fine, i have 1 player in the tournament and it shows 2 seats for a $7,700 guaranteed and 3rd at $0. Until we pass the guaranteed.

If you have any idea, otherwise its not a big deal for now until it will be fix (if possible). I will just write something somewhere in the title the 5 seats will be added at the end of the late registration or something like that so players know they are not in the count they see.

Corey Cooper:

--- Quote ---My other problem is that we have Mega Overlay Satellite in which the place ADD 5 seat of $3,850 to the prizepool. So using that formula i was thinking i will just write it in the house contribution, but it seems like the program does not count it toward the pot and give all of the $19,250 to the 100% position. So instead of $350 the position 10 receive $19,600.
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what you're seeing, but when the formula is pot, the Automatic Prizes feature does indeed take into account the entire pot, including the house contribution.  The formula is evaluated against the current tournament state, just like anywhere else you might find a formula (Points for Playing, events, layout conditions, etc).

Asegzamfire:
My bad Corey i was only adding the money to the house contribution and then going back to the prizes tab. All the money was given to the bubble, i simply had to trigger the automatic. Just click on the button then press ok and it was setting up correctly.  Thx

Lafrog:
Is there any way to having rounding options applied to the automatic prizes?

TIA
Lafrog

Corey Cooper:
Rounding is applied to automatic prizes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version