Author Topic: How to display player movement (table balance) in a screen layout  (Read 2653 times)

frollo

• View Profile
Hello

Instead of the popup for table balance suggestion I'd like to know if there's a way to display it in a screen layout. We are running a 64 players on a weekly basis and each time there's a table balancing our players moves by themselves by reading there new position on the beamer screen. But the popup window is too small for doing that well.

So please help.

Phaze

• View Profile
Re: How to display player movement (table balance) in a screen layout
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 09:47:13 AM »
click F4 until people are sitted, then click F2 to go back to main tournament screen

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 10:45:24 AM »
The next version has a "Player Movement" screen, like the Player Rankings, that will display the last player movement.  So, when a movement suggestion pops up, you can "Accept" the movement and have it go straight to the Player Movement screen, so everyone can hopefully see where they are moving.

MattBurlew

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 06:28:52 PM »
The next version has a "Player Movement" screen, like the Player Rankings, that will display the last player movement.  So, when a movement suggestion pops up, you can "Accept" the movement and have it go straight to the Player Movement screen, so everyone can hopefully see where they are moving.

Could this also be made an event?  Or since table balance suggestion is already an event, could there be a way to show the player moves from the last balance suggestion (or the last x players to move)?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 09:19:56 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking.  Showing the last player moves is exactly what the new screen does.  Therefore, when a balance is suggested, you'll need to "OK" the movement, and then display it by viewing the "player movement screen".

Or am I not understanding your question?

MattBurlew

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 10:06:44 PM »
I was thinking the possibility of a sound and/or message like can be done when a random bounty is won or a rebuy is purchased.

Not that the other way is a bad idea.

frollo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 08:08:23 AM »
Thank you for the reply. For when the next release including this functionnality is scheduled ?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 10:22:24 AM »
When it's done.

In other words, I don't know, I'm still working on it.