Author Topic: Including an add-on to a persons buy-in  (Read 7958 times)

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: Including an add-on to a persons buy-in
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 07:23:43 PM »
This might sound strange but why would you wan't to take add-ons before a tournament has even commenced, generally speaking initial chips are just that and once the tourney has commenced players can start taking rebuys and addons but I would certainly not permit players to be starting with bigger stacks than others.

I can only see arguments against this as it is not in the best interests of the tournament.

Regards
Stuart
Stuart Murray

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 06:39:41 PM »
My club offers a one-time add-on at the start of the tournament only. Some players (rare) do refuse it, but this feature would come in handy for me.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »
Sorry.  :(

But I am getting closer to a beta release of 2.6...  this feature isn't in there yet, but should be by the time 2.6 is released.

Doesn't look like it made beta2.  Beta 3 maybe? :)

Sorry, as time and work continue enhancement priorities get shuffled.  I'm not sure when (or if, actually) this is going to end up in the software.  Frankly, I tried to reorganize my entire to-do list and it didn't end up working out so well, so unfortunately some of the things I considered a higher priority at some point kind of fell off of the radar.  I'm not going to commit one way or the other at this time, but I will definitely revisit it in this beta cycle.

jhisey

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 07:42:57 AM »
Finally took a look at v3 and see this capability is still missing.  Maybe a lot of people run more simple games but with players standing in line trying to pay and having optional add-ons and bounties, it just seems crazy that I have to bring up the Buy-In dialog, put in that players specifics, and then Ok the dialog only to re-open it again for the next player.  That's a lot of clicking and is very time consuming. :(