Author Topic: LOVE THIS!!  (Read 4549 times)

URSHARKB8

• View Profile
LOVE THIS!!
« on: August 18, 2006, 06:38:40 PM »
just wanted to say, I purchased this 3 weeks ago, and will finally run a real tourney tomorrow night with it!!   i ran countless dummies so far and very excited about it!!!

works great i know i made a good choice

thanks
sharky

URSHARKB8

• View Profile
Re: LOVE THIS!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 11:00:13 PM »
well, tourney ran great!!! had 13 peeps in it. lasted 4 hours, i i lost after 2 hours, but wife won second!!!!!!

Finster63

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 11:30:49 AM »
I agree -

I just registered my copy, ran my first tourney.... Excellent!

Everyone loved it.

The bust out sounds went over really well.

I exported the stats, and posted them - very nice!

Great piece of software, very flexible - Looking forward to tweaking it to make it even fancier....

Thanks Corey!
-Bill

kwright90

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 12:08:27 PM »
I too just bought my registration key and everyone at my table loves this program.  Thank you so much Cory for this.  Thank you also for the fast delivery of the key. 

Crimson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 01:57:28 AM »
I have been using this program for almost a year now. I am VERY thrilled with it, and I'm even more thrilled with the 2.2 updates. I only wish I had noticed there was an update sooner so I wouldn't have had to run with 2.1 tonight. That "Undo movement" option would have come in handy 2 weeks ago when I accidentally accepted the auto-table change and collapsed the wrong table.

Poker Dad

• Poker - More than a game, not quite a lifestyle!
    • View Profile
    • The Tuesday Night Poker Club
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 04:38:19 PM »
I run the tournament and what irritates me is that I paid a LOT more money for Poker Tournament Manager.  Do not get me wrong, I do like that program, but with this one you can apparently do much more and have a lot of quick support and for so much less money.

Now for a question, is there a way to export all my past games using Poker Tournament Manager into The Tournament Director 2?

Poker Dad

http://members.cox.net/tuenitepoker/
Sometimes you have to go out on a limb, that is where the fruit is.

Doyle Brunson

URSHARKB8

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 11:52:13 AM »
i doubt if you could get those games in here, but you could make up tourneys, and play them the way you have them recorded on the other manager.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 11:56:19 AM »
Sorry, there is no automated way to do that.  Probably URSHARKB8's suggestion is the best thing to do.

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 08:22:05 PM »
It is truly a great program that is only getting better!  Corey has done a great job of implementing suggestions and requests.  Also we have a great little community here that provides support and plenty of customization tips, tricks, sounds, etc.

Travis