Author Topic: suggest movement  (Read 1293 times)

Jeno76

• View Profile
suggest movement
« on: February 23, 2010, 05:07:32 AM »
Hi!

I have a problem when I need to move someone from one table to another.
When I bust out somebody and this makes the tables unbalanced, the program suggest a movement, which is good, because I know from which table to take a player and to which table to add, but it shows only one player. I do not have time to set the dealer button at every table, so that is not the solution. Now I draw the choosen player manualy, but in case of 23 tables if I have to do this from the 23rd to the 1st I nedd to do it in 3 steps, which slows down the process and can lead to an mistake.
Can I set the program to show all the players at table A and all the empty seats at table B and I can choose which player to move and to which seat?

Thanks
Bye

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: suggest movement
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 06:03:32 AM »
not quiet understanding what you need but the table tab has lots to offer like, settings, collapse tables, sort tables,etc   

Jeno76

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 06:44:50 AM »
So I have a tournament on 23 tables. On table 1-22 are 9 players on table 23rd is still 10.
I bust out somebody from table 1. And now I need to sit somebody(who will be the next big blind) from table 23rd to table 1st to the worst position.
The program will give me a suggestion to move one player from 23rd to 1st, but do not give me the option to choose which player to move , instead it chooses one random player.
What I need is to allow me to choose a player manualy from table 23rd to move and allow me to choose the seat to move him on table 1st(from the 2 free seats)

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 06:54:42 AM »
go to table tab left click player hold drag player to where ever

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 08:46:28 AM »
I understand your problem.

The short answer is no, you can't pick balanced table players moving to unbalanced.  The easiest way to get round this (what I do) is drag and drop players between players tables on the TABLES tab.

I don't use suggested movements by the td as like you say I don't have time to set dealer buttons on the tables so I take the next big blind.  I do however use the suggested movement when collapsing a table which does create some position issues if I am using seat numbers but most of my bigger tourneys only use seat numbers on initial seating and final table.

Regards
Stuart
Stuart Murray