Author Topic: Barcode Scanning+thermal printer  (Read 11747 times)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Barcode Scanning+thermal printer
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 10:07:13 AM »
I you want it to automatically bust the player after scanning the card, you'll have to disable the selection of a hitman.  You can do this on the Preferences tab, in the Behavior section I believe.

acdctabs

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 12:08:21 PM »
I can desactivate the hitman, it change "nothing".
There is not the "auto-action perform" available on bust player menu. (or I didn't find it ...)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 03:09:05 PM »
Correct, there is no "Auto perform action" checkbox on the Find section of the Bust Players Out dialog.  I most like omitted it because it doesn't make as much sense as on other dialogs, since a hitman must [usually] be selected as well.  But it could be added.

On the Preferences tab, in the Behavior section, if you uncheck Allow selection of hitman when busting players out, the Hitman selection pane will not show on the Bust Players Out dialog.

acdctabs

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 05:52:25 PM »
Correct, there is no "Auto perform action" checkbox on the Find section of the Bust Players Out dialog.  I most like omitted it because it doesn't make as much sense as on other dialogs, since a hitman must [usually] be selected as well.  But it could be added.
Sounds good :)
On the Preferences tab, in the Behavior section, if you uncheck Allow selection of hitman when busting players out, the Hitman selection pane will not show on the Bust Players Out dialog.
Thanks for the tip :)

love

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2016, 01:16:45 AM »
hi

how could i connect this software with my such thermal printer ?http://syncotek.com/product/mobile_thermal_printer_with_easy_drop_in_clam_sp_tiii.html
i have tried but failed.

thanks.

love

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 01:18:12 AM »
how could i connect with the software with my such Mobile Thermal Printer http://syncotek.com/product/mobile_thermal_printer_with_easy_drop_in_clam_sp_tiii.html

i have tried but failed.

love

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2016, 01:19:48 AM »
Thank you!
i will uprade=>TD3 and i hope it will be better to check registration

how could i connect with the software with my such Mobile Thermal Printer http://syncotek.com/product/mobile_thermal_printer_with_easy_drop_in_clam_sp_tiii.html

rakrul

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2016, 06:15:53 PM »
Try opening up notepad, enter something in there and print to see if it is installed properly first.