Author Topic: adding Teams  (Read 3958 times)

threekings

• View Profile
adding Teams
« on: April 09, 2006, 07:33:51 AM »
Hey Corey, despite being quite illiterate when learning this programme, I think I am getting there, good job and excellent programme, congratulations.

I am planning a friendly team championship with points scored individually for each players depending on performance, but also counting towards the team total. I was wondering whether you could add teams to the stats and the database?

If the feature is already there, I guess I am still kinda stupid, sorry  :'(

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: adding Teams
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 08:11:14 PM »
Couldn't you just create leagues for the teams?  Players can be part of any number of leagues.  And if the point of separating them into teams is to have the TD sum up points per team, putting players into a "team league" would allow you to filter based on "team" (and total up team points).

threekings

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 10:35:11 PM »
Hey Corey,

I thought of that, but then how do I compare the teams' performances directly against each other in e viewer-friendly way? Can I post different leagues' stats against each other? Canīt see how.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 09:53:05 AM »
Hey Corey,

I thought of that, but then how do I compare the teams' performances directly against each other in e viewer-friendly way? Can I post different leagues' stats against each other? Canīt see how.

Run the stats for the first team [league], export them; repeat for the second team?