Author Topic: Displaying a message on Hand to Hand  (Read 2069 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Displaying a message on Hand to Hand
« on: March 15, 2012, 08:45:09 AM »
Is there anyway to display a ( multiple)  message for when the tournament reaches Hand for Hand and is on the money  bubble.

For instance 16 players left and only 15 get paid. Hand for hand announcement displays and then when the bubble is bust,  to announce hand for hand is over.
Plus Secondary Announcement
Then (as positions 11 - 15 get the same prizes money)to display another hand for hand announcement. When there is another bubble (when the prize money increases for position 10) and again another announcement to display that  Hand for Hand is over.

Could this be done on one message or would this have to be done a 2 separate messages.

Plus could this be tied up to include voice announcements of hand for hand etc

Haven't done any messages before. where's the best way to start?

Thx in advance

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Displaying a message on Hand to Hand
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 10:30:37 AM »
The bubble, I dont think the TD will recognize another bubble to the TD the bubble would be the place before the money after that every body is been paid. As far as the hand to hand message goes you can set it up for a sound event & display a message but to fire it, it may take a hot key to do so. I dont think the TD will know about or when its hand to hand.    But than again I'm not sure. 

Mahound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 08:54:27 AM »
So if i make a Sound Event & Display, is there anyway of setting the  conditions like (using the example above)
( when  the number of players are down to 16 fire the event). or are you only able to do this within a cell (condtions).

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 11:23:48 AM »
Setting Cell Conditions, I dont see away of doing that. You might be able too use Events, ( Conditions ( rank = ? ) ( Description (when a player bust out with rank ? )  or ( Conditions ( Position = ? ) ( Description ( when a player is the ? player to bust out ) other than this or a hotkey I dont see it firing.

Mahound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 03:15:23 PM »
CHeers Timmer works a treat