Author Topic: End of Re-buy Period Notification  (Read 1385 times)

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
End of Re-buy Period Notification
« on: August 10, 2010, 08:01:38 AM »
Hi again,

At the end of the specified period for re-buys I have 2 events I want to fire, notifying players the last 3 hands are to be played at the end of the re-buy period, without having to manually program the round number in, they are:

2 Minutes until last 3 hands
Last 3 Hands

This is roughly what I'm looking at for both events, obviously this is incorrect at the moment!:

Trigger: The Clock Ticks
Conditions: (isRound) and (rebuysAllowed > 0) and (rebuysTimeLeft = 122) and (state = 2) for 2 minutes until last 3 hands and;

Trigger: The Clock Ticks
Conditions: (isRound) and (rebuysAllowed > 0) and (rebuysTimeLeft = 1) and (state = 2) for last 3 hands

Is this possible at the moment?

Stu
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: End of Re-buy Period Notification
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 11:09:47 AM »
Not in 2.5.10.  Partially in 2.6.

rebuysAllowed is not available in 2.5.10, but is in 2.6.  So that part of the conditions will work with the new version.  rebuysTimeLeft is not a variable even in 2.6.  I could see about adding it.  To work around it you would have to hard-code the last rebuy level in your event conditions:

(isRound) and (rebuysAllowed > 0) and (roundNum = 3) and (secondsLeft= 122) and (state = 2)

(if round 3 was the last round in which rebuys can be purchased).

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 11:07:42 AM »
hi Corey,

did you manage to add rebuySecondsLeft / RebuyTimeLeft token to the event conditions?

Cheers
Stuart
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 12:11:06 AM »
Not for beta 3.  It's on the list, but it will need a little research first.  Calculating this is a little more complicated, and there are some gotchas, and I since all of the formula variables have to be calculated several times per second to be made available to conditions formulas, I want to make sure it won't introduce any unnecessary lag.  Now that I believe I have squashed the weird high CPU usage bug, it's more likely it can be added, but like I said, gotta do a little research first.