Author Topic: Add Ability To Adjust An Event Time  (Read 2164 times)

Seitz333

• View Profile
Add Ability To Adjust An Event Time
« on: April 09, 2017, 01:04:50 PM »
I would love to be able to adjust Time Stamps for events that have occurred.
At my last tourney the person running the computer did not enter in several bustouts/rebuys correctly and it was a mess, I have fixed it for the most part but would like to change some time stamps.

Thanks,
Chuck

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Add Ability To Adjust An Event Time
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 11:29:01 AM »
Understood.  There are some areas where times can be adjusted (see the Adjust Rankings and Time Shift buttons on the Players tab).  While I want the application to be as flexible as is necessary, adjusting times directly can have unintended consequences, so the ability to be flexible, the attempt to be easy to use, and the protection to prevent the user from hosing things up irreparably are always at odds with each other.

That said, the only times you can't really adjust directly are for the buy-in, and for add-ons and rebuys.  However, you can insert and delete add-ons and rebuys so they get into the correct sequence, which is what is usually most important.  Are you needing more fine-tuned control over times for add-ons and rebuys missed or is there something else?

Seitz333

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 09:02:07 AM »
Just needing more fine tuned control, I was able to insert the bust outs for the correct sequence but wanted to change the actual times.

Chuck

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 06:54:37 PM »
You can change bust-out times on the Adjust Rankings dialog.  Settings window -> Players tab -> Adjust Rankings button.