Author Topic: pdf file needs editing...  (Read 2416 times)

pizzaboy

• View Profile
pdf file needs editing...
« on: March 02, 2009, 01:30:19 PM »
i got a holdem odds pdf file....i need to edit it as there some crappy advertising on it that i want to remove...just leave the poker odds figures behind...i got the full version to adobe acrobat but cant work out how to use it....can anyone help...i have the file to email to anyone who might be up for the challenge,,HELP

agromans

• View Profile
Re: pdf file needs editing...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »
i got a holdem odds pdf file....i need to edit it as there some crappy advertising on it that i want to remove...just leave the poker odds figures behind...i got the full version to adobe acrobat but cant work out how to use it....can anyone help...i have the file to email to anyone who might be up for the challenge,,HELP

Send it to me (anthonyroman@sbcglobal.net) and tell me what you would like done.  I'll give it a shot.  As soon do you need it?

pizzaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 04:20:00 PM »
hi..thanks.....do you have an email address....

pizzaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 04:20:40 PM »
ok..silly me got email...address....sending now

pizzaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 04:28:06 PM »
if you look at file two silly adverts one at bottom one at top...needs removing....and if you look at the odds sheet i just need it in order of percentages.....look at the two player readings and just follow those....thanks.......sent email...